Did you know?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Problems
- Hip and Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Chiropractic treatment
- Spinal decompression therapy (an FDA cleared traction base procedure to treat cervical and lumbar disc conditions)
- Cold laser therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Ultrasound therapy
- X-rays available on site
- Computerized muscle testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight loss programs
- Treatment recommendations are designed to optimize the restoration of health and to achieve your health goals.
- Our office will be happy to file your insurance, and we are a participating provider with most of the major health care plans.
- We will also call for pre-certification as needed.
- Co-payments and uninsured portions of your care are due at the time of service.
- To increase availability of care, our office also accepts: workers’ compensation, personal injury claims, checks, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
- Payment plans are also available.
We Can Meet Your Needs at any Age as Your Delaware County Chiropractor
Our education and training allows me to treat patients from infancy to the elderly. Misalignment of the spine can occur in any point of life. It even happens during the birthing process. Falls are a common occurrence as soon children begin to walk. A young body is subjected to a lot of jolting experiences especially in their early development. Sometimes these experiences can cause physical problems later in life. It’s easy to see why even young children can benefit from a family visit to a Delaware County chiropractor.