Broomall Total Health Center is a fully integrated Delaware County chiropractic and rehabilitation facility. We provide the highest quality health care with integrity, commitment, and compassion. Our highly qualified staff is ready to help you meet your health goals. We serve patients of all ages in an easy-to-find facility. Our skills and experience with the latest technology and diagnostic equipment are combined to properly treat a wide range of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
Our purpose at the Broomall Total Health Center is to provide high quality, comprehensive chiropractic and rehabilitative care for our patients. We have served thousands of people who will attest to our commitment to delivering the finest, high quality, most up-to-date chiropractic treatment and rehabilitation available today.
Did you know?
Chiropractic has helped millions with:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Problems
- Hip and Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
We have the latest state-of-the-art, noninvasive diagnostic and treatment facilities to perform the appropriate testing to assess your problem; as well as treatment modalities to maximize positive treatment outcomes. To speed healing and the restoration of function, we offer the following services:
- Chiropractic treatment
- Spinal decompression therapy (an FDA cleared traction base procedure to treat cervical and lumbar disc conditions)
- Cold laser therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Ultrasound therapy
- X-rays available on site
- Computerized muscle testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight loss programs
- Treatment recommendations are designed to optimize the restoration of health and to achieve your health goals.
- Our office will be happy to file your insurance, and we are a participating provider with most of the major health care plans.
- We will also call for pre-certification as needed.
- Co-payments and uninsured portions of your care are due at the time of service.
- To increase availability of care, our office also accepts: workers’ compensation, personal injury claims, checks, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
- Payment plans are also available.
We Can Meet Your Needs at any Age as Your Delaware County Chiropractor
Our education and training allows me to treat patients from infancy to the elderly. Misalignment of the spine can occur in any point of life. It even happens during the birthing process. Falls are a common occurrence as soon children begin to walk. A young body is subjected to a lot of jolting experiences especially in their early development. Sometimes these experiences can cause physical problems later in life. It’s easy to see why even young children can benefit from a family visit to a Delaware County chiropractor.