Did you know?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Problems
- Hip and Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Chiropractic treatment
- Spinal decompression therapy (an FDA cleared traction base procedure to treat cervical and lumbar disc conditions)
- Cold laser therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Ultrasound therapy
- X-rays available on site
- Computerized muscle testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight loss programs
- Treatment recommendations are designed to optimize the restoration of health and to achieve your health goals.
- Our office will be happy to file your insurance, and we are a participating provider with most of the major health care plans.
- We will also call for pre-certification as needed.
- Co-payments and uninsured portions of your care are due at the time of service.
- To increase availability of care, our office also accepts: workers’ compensation, personal injury claims, checks, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
- Payment plans are also available.
We Offer an Active Solution as Your Havertown Chiropractor
A misconception by many people is that a chiropractic doctor is only for providing neck pain relief or back pain relief. Not only does chiropractic therapy provide back pain treatment but includes treatment of the entire body. A hands-on approach is taken by me through adjustment of the imbalances in your skeletal system, especially your spine. A noninvasive approach is what chiropractic care is about as it treats the body as a balanced, integrated system of parts that work together.