Did you know?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Problems
- Hip and Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Chiropractic treatment
- Spinal decompression therapy (an FDA cleared traction base procedure to treat cervical and lumbar disc conditions)
- Cold laser therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Ultrasound therapy
- X-rays available on site
- Computerized muscle testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight loss programs
- Treatment recommendations are designed to optimize the restoration of health and to achieve your health goals.
- Our office will be happy to file your insurance, and we are a participating provider with most of the major health care plans.
- We will also call for pre-certification as needed.
- Co-payments and uninsured portions of your care are due at the time of service.
- To increase availability of care, our office also accepts: workers’ compensation, personal injury claims, checks, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
- Payment plans are also available.
We Believe in the Prevention of Disease as Your Springfield Chiropractor
As your Springfield Chiropractor our job is to help you prevent health problems from occurring in the future. We will help you to recognize the areas where you are experiencing breakdown in your body. For example, if your job requires heavy lifting we can discuss the proper body mechanics to ease the strain on the back muscles and spinal column. Injuries from sports are common. Leg pain relief and arm pain relief is often sought after by the avid golfer.