Did you know?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Problems
- Hip and Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Chiropractic treatment
- Spinal decompression therapy (an FDA cleared traction base procedure to treat cervical and lumbar disc conditions)
- Cold laser therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Ultrasound therapy
- X-rays available on site
- Computerized muscle testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight loss programs
- Treatment recommendations are designed to optimize the restoration of health and to achieve your health goals.
- Our office will be happy to file your insurance, and we are a participating provider with most of the major health care plans.
- We will also call for pre-certification as needed.
- Co-payments and uninsured portions of your care are due at the time of service.
- To increase availability of care, our office also accepts: workers’ compensation, personal injury claims, checks, Visa, Mastercard and cash.
- Payment plans are also available.
We Can Meet Your Needs at any Age as Your Villanova Chiropractor
As an adult or senior citizen, you can benefit from chiropractic care as well. Retain your mobility as you mature by visiting your Villanova chiropractor. We’ll help you by easing joint or back pain caused by natural degenerative changes or arthritis. The force of gravity alone is a known cause of misalignment of the spine as we age. A number of problems such as hip pain, arm pain and shoulder pain are evidence of this.